IDBI Bank Recruitment 2022 – IDBI Bank has announced the new job recruitment Head, Deputy CTO Notification for the post. There are totally released 03 vacancies All Over India. IDBI Bank invites Online Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible. The Selected job searching Candidates use this job opportunity.
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2022 – 03 Posts
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Job seekers apply for this job from 16.09.2022 to 30.09.2022. Check our Latest Govt Jobs 2022 to get more job details.
|Board Name||IDBI Bank|
|Post Name||Head, Deputy CTO|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
Vacancy Details for IDBI Bank Recruitment 2022
- Head (Data Analytics): 01.
- Head (Program Management & IT Compliance): 01.
- Deputy CTO (Digital): 01.
Academic Details for IDBI Bank Recruitment 2022
The Candidates completed Any Degree or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Head (Data Analytics): Degree.
- Head (Program Management & IT Compliance): Degree.
- Deputy CTO (Digital): Degree.
IDBI Bank Recruitment Age Limit
General and Unreserved Candidates have an Age Limit of Maximum 57 years. Refer to the Official Notification or Website for more details.
- Head (Data Analytics): Maximum 57 years.
- Head (Program Management & IT Compliance): 45 years to 55 years.
- Deputy CTO (Digital): 45 years to 55 years.
IDBI Bank Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill vacancies through this method like Preliminary Screening Test.
- Preliminary Screening Test
IDBI Bank Pay Scale Details
The Selected Tradesman Mate Candidates will get the Basic Pay Salary with pay band As per Norms.
- All Posts: As per Norms.
Email Address Details
Applicants send the Application through Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
IDBI Bank Recruitment Links
How to Apply for IDBI Bank Recruitment 2022
- Go to the Official Website.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Check for the Junior Associate job advertisement and Download it.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, id proof, email id, etc.
- Then attach your Photograph and Signature.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application and finished it.