IMU Chennai Recruitment 2022 – Indian Maritime University (IMU) has announced Communication Professional Posts. There are totally released Various vacancies in Chennai. IMU invites the Online Application from the Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible. IMU is under the category of Tamil Nadu. The Selected job searching Candidates use this job opportunity.
IMU Chennai Recruitment 2022 – 01 posts
Here Applicants will get Job information about Volunteers posts and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and the Application and Notification details. Jobseekers apply for this job from Starting Date: 18.06.202, Last Date:29.06.2022, Interview Date:01.07.2022.
|Board Name||Indian Maritime University (IMU)|
|Post Name||Communication Professional|
|Job Category||Tamil Nadu Government Jobs|
Vacancy Details for IMU Chennai Recruitment 2022
- Communication Professional: 01
Academic Details for IMU Chennai Recruitment 2022
Aspirants should have the Minimum Qualification Any Degree qualification from any government-approved Board or recognized University or Institution.
- Communication Professional: Any Degree with 1 year of experience in the year in public relations, journalism, mass communication, media
- Management and relations.
Age Limit and Relaxation
- Communication Professional: Not more than 40 years.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill up Various vacancies through this method like Interview.
- Written Exam
- Certification Verification
IMU Chennai Pay Scale Salary
- Communication Professional: Rs.40,000 to 50,000/- Per Month.
Walk-IN Address Details
|The date of the interview is scheduled to be held at 11.00 AM 01.07.2022 (Friday) at|
East Coast Road,
IMU Chennai Recruitment Links
How to Apply for IMU Chennai Recruitment 2022
- Go to the Official Website.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Download the pdf file and carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, proof, email id, etc.
- Then fix your Photograph and Signature.
- Before Submit Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application to the above postal address.