IMU Recruitment 2023 – Indian Maritime University (IMU) has announced the Deputy Registrar, Faculty Posts. There are totally released 05 vacancies in Mumbai. IMU invites Online Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible. IMU is under the category of Tamil Nadu. The Selected job-searching Candidates use this job opportunity.
IMU Mumbai Recruitment 2023 – 05 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about Volunteers posts which includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Job seekers apply for this job from 04.01.2023 to 22.01.2023.
|Board Name||Indian Maritime University (IMU)|
|Post Name||Deputy Registrar, Faculty|
|Job Category||Maharashtra Government Jobs|
|Application Type||Online (By Email)|
Vacancy Details for IMU Mumbai Recruitment 2023
- Deputy Registrar: 01.
- Faculty: 03.
- Faculty (Marine Engineering): 01.
Academic Details for IMU Mumbai Recruitment 2023
Aspirants should have Completed the qualification of a Master’s Degree from any government-approved Board or recognized University or Institution.
- Deputy Registrar: Master’s Degree.
- Faculty: Master’s Degree.
- Faculty (Marine Engineering): As per Norms.
Age Limit and Relaxation
- Deputy Registrar: Maximum 65 years as of 06.01.2023.
- Faculty: Maximum 65 years as of 06.01.2023.
- Faculty (Marine Engineering): Maximum 65 years as of 06.01.2023.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill vacancies through this method like Interviews.
IMU Mumbai Pay Scale Salary
- Deputy Registrar: Check the Official Notification.
- Faculty: Check the Official Notification.
- Faculty (Marine Engineering): Check the Official Notification.
Email Address Details
IMU Mumbai Recruitment Links
How to Apply for IMU Mumbai Recruitment 2023
- Go to the Official Website.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, proof, email id, etc.
- Then fix your Photograph and Signature.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application to the above Email Address.