Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021 – The Income Tax Department has announced the new job recruitment 21 MTS, Tax Assistant, Stenographer post. There are totally released 21 vacancies in Delhi. Income Tax invites the Online Application from the Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible. Under the category of Central Government. The Selected job searching Candidates use this job opportunity.
Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021 – 21 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and the Application and Notification details. Jobseekers apply for this job from 05.10.2021 to 15.11.2021.
|Board Name||Income Tax Department|
|Post Name||Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS), Tax Assistant, Stenographer|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
Vacancy Details for Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS): 05
- Tax Assistant: 11
- Stenographer: 05
Academic Details for Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS): 10th Pass.
- Tax Assistant: Any Degree.
- Stenographer: 12th Pass.
Income Tax Age Limit and Relaxation
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS): 18 years to 27 years.
- Tax Assistant: 18 years to 27 years.
- Stenographer: 18 years to 27 years.
Income Tax Department Recruitment Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill up Various vacancies through this method like Shortlisted, Personal Interviews, and Document Verification.
- Proficiancy Test
Income Tax Recruitment Salary Details
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS): Rs.5,200 to Rs.20,000 Per Month.
- Tax Assistant: Rs.5,200 to Rs.20,000 Per Month.
- Stenographer: Rs.5,200 to Rs.20,000 Per Month.
Income Tax Recruitment Postal Address
The Deputy Commissioner of Income-tax (Hqrs.- Personnel), Room No. 378A, C.R. Building, I.P. Estate, New Delhi-110 002.
Income Tax Recruitment Links
How to Apply for Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021
- Go to the Official Website.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Download the pdf file and carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, id proof, email id, and etc.
- Then fix your Photograph and Signature.
- Before Submit Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application to the above postal address.