Income Tax Karnataka Recruitment 2023 – Income Tax Karnataka has announced the new job recruitment for Inspector of Income Tax and Tax Assistant, Multi Tasking Staff posts. There are totally released 71 vacancies in Karnataka and Goa. Income Tax invites Offline Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible.
Income Tax Karnataka Recruitment 2023 – 71 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Job seekers apply for this job from 06.02.2023 to 24.03.2023.
|Board Name||Income Tax Karnataka|
|Post Name||Inspector of Income Tax, Tax Assistant, Multi Tasking Staff|
|Job Location||Karnataka and Goa|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details for Income Tax Department Recruitment 2023
- Inspector of Income Tax: 10.
- Tax Assistant: 22.
- Multi Tasking Staff: 39.
Game / Sports
- Basket Ball
- Table Tennis
- Volley Ball
- Para Sports
Academic Details for Income Tax Karnataka 2023
- Inspector of Income Tax: Degree.
- Tax Assistant: Degree.
- Multi Tasking Staff: 10th pass.
Income Tax Karnataka Recruitment Age Limit and Relaxation
The Maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall not be exceeding 18 years to 30 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
- Inspector of Income Tax: 18 years to 30 years.
- Tax Assistant: 18 years to 27 years.
- Multi Tasking Staff: 18 years to 25 years.
- OBC: 5 years.
- SC/ST: 10 years.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill up Various vacancies through this method through Interviews.
- Merit List
- Sports Trail / Medical Test
Income Tax Karnataka Recruitment Salary Details
The Selected Candidates will get the Basic Pay Salary Rs.18,000/- to 56,900/- per month.
- Inspector of Income Tax: Rs.44,900/- to 1,42,400/- per month.
- Tax Assistant: Rs.25,500/- to 81,100/- per month.
- Multi Tasking Staff: Rs.18,000/- to 56,900/- per month.
|SC/ST/ EXSM/ PWD /Women||No Fee|
Postal Address Details
Commissioner of Income Tax (Admin and TPS), O/o Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax, Karnataka and Goa Region, Central Revenue Building, No.1, Queens Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka – 560001.
Income Tax Karnataka Recruitment Links
How to Apply for Income Tax Karnataka Recruitment 2023
- Go to the Official Website.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Submit the Application to the above postal address.