India Post Payments Bank Recruitment 2023 – India Post Bank (IPPB) has announced the new job recruitment of Manager & Assistant Manager posts. There are totally released 41 vacancies in Chennai, Mumbai, and New Delhi. They invite Online By Email Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible. The Selected job-searching Candidates use this job opportunity.
India Post Payments Bank Recruitment 2023 – 41 Posts
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Job seekers apply for this job from 04.02.2023 to 28.02.2023. Check our Latest Govt Jobs 2023 to get more job details.
|Board Name||India Post Bank (IPPB)|
|Post Name||Manager & Assistant Manager|
|Job Location||Chennai, Mumbai, New Delhi|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Application Type||Online By Email|
Vacancy Details for India Post Payments Bank Recruitment 2023
- Senior Manager: 05.
- Manager: 09.
- Assistant Manager: 10.
- Junior Associate: 15.
- Chief Manager: 02.
Academic Details for India Post Payments Bank Recruitment 2023
- Senior Manager: M.Sc.
- Manager: MCA.
- Assistant Manager: B.Sc.
- Junior Associate: Graduate.
- Chief Manager: BE.
India Post Payments Bank Recruitment Age Limit
General and Unreserved Candidates have an Age Limit of a maximum of 55 years. Refer to the Official Notification or Website for more details.
- All Posts: Maximum 55 years.
India Post Payments Bank recruitment Selection Procedure Details
The Central Bank of India will decide to fill up Various vacancies through this method like Interview / Conduct Assessment, Group Discussion, Online Test.
|Interview / Conduct Assessment|
India Post Bank (IPPB) Pay Scale Details
The Selected Tradesman Mate Candidates will get the Basic Pay Salary with a pay band As Per Norms.
- All Posts: As per Norms.
India Post Payments Bank Recruitment Links
How to Apply for India Post Payments Bank Recruitment 2023
- Go to the Official Website.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Check for the Junior Associate job advertisement and Download it.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, id proof, email id, etc.
- Then attach your Photograph and Signature.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application and finished it.