India Post Recruitment 2023 – India Post Office has announced the new job Recruitment for Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS), Branch Post Master (BPM), and Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) posts All Over India. There released 40889 vacancies, They invite Online Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible.
India Post Recruitment 2023 – 40889 Posts
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Job seekers apply for this job from 27.01.2023 to 16.02.2023.
|Board Name||India Post Office (TN Postal Circle)|
|Post Name||Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS), Branch Post Master (BPM), and Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM)|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
Vacancy Details for India Post Recruitment 2023
- GDS, ABMP, BPM: 40889.
Academic Details for India Post Recruitment 2023
The Candidates must have completed a 10th Pass from an accredited university.
- GDS, ABMP, BPM: 10th Pass.
Age Limit and Relaxation
General and Unreserved Candidates have an Age Limit of 18 years to 40 years. Refer to the Official Notification or Website for more details.
- GDS, ABMP, BPM: 18 years to 40 years.
- OBC: 3 years.
- SC, ST: 5 years.
- PWD: 10 years.
- PWD (OBC): 13 years.
- PWD (SC/ST): 15 years.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill up Various vacancies through this method of Merit List, and Certificate Verification.
- Merit List
- Certificate Verification
India Post Office Recruitment Pay Scale Details
The Selected Candidates will get a Basic Pay Salary of Rs.10,000/- to 24,470/- per month.
- BPM: Rs.12,000/- to 29,380/- per month.
- ABPM / Dak Sevaks: Rs.10,000/- to 24,470/- per month.
India Post Office Recruitment Application Fees
|General/UR/ EWS||No Fee|
|SC/ST/ EXSM/ PWD /Women||No Fee|
India Post Office Recruitment Links
|Official Notification Link||Click Here|
|Vacancy Details PDF||Click Here|
|Official Application Link||Click Here|
|Telegram Group Link||Join Now|
How to Apply for India Post Office Recruitment 2023
- Go to the Official Website.
- Refer to the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, id proof, email id, etc.
- Then fix your Photograph and Signature.
- Attach and Scan the Degree mark sheet, and application signed into the photocopies.
- Finally, Submit the Application.