Indian Army Recruitment 2022 – Indian Army has announced the new job recruitment 09 SSC NT Law Officer Posts. There are totally released 09 vacancies in All Over India. Indian Army NCC invites Online Applications from the Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible. The Selected job searching Candidates use this job opportunity.
Indian Army Recruitment 2022- 09 Posts
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and the Application and Notification details. Jobseekers apply for this job from 24.01.2022 to 17.02.2022.
|Board Name||Indian Army|
|Post Name||SSC NT Law Officer|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Type||Defence Job|
Vacancy Details for Indian Army Recruitment 2022
- SSC NT Law Officer (Men): 06
- SSC NT Law Officer (Women): 03
Academic Details for Indian Army Recruitment 2022
The Candidates completed Any Degree or equivalent from a recognized University. Final Year Students are also able to apply for this job.
- SSC NT Law Officer (Men): Bachelor Degree in Law.
- SSC NT Law Officer (Women):Bachelor Degree in Law.
Age Limit and Relaxation
- SSC NT Law Officer (Men): 21 years to 27 years.
- SSC NT Law Officer (Women): 21 years to 27 years.
Selection Procedure Details
The Army will decide to select the candidates through this method like Written Exam, Interview.
Pay Scale Salary
The Selected Candidates will get the Basic Pay Salary Rs.56,100/- to Rs.2,18,200/- Per Month.
- SSC NT Law Officer (Men): Rs.56,100/- to Rs.2,18,200/- Per Month.
- SSC NT Law Officer (Women):Rs.56,100/- to Rs.2,18,200/- Per Month.
- All Posts: No Fee.
Indian Army Recruitment Links
How to Apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2022
- Go to the Official Website of Indian Army.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Download the pdf file and carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, id proof, email id, and etc.
- Then attach your Photograph and Signature.
- Before Submit Check your details twice.
- Submit and Print the copy of Application.