Indian Bank Recruitment 2023 – Indian Bank has announced the job recruitment of Office Assistant, Attender posts. There are 08 vacancies released in Vellore, Tirupathur, Ranipet. Indian Bank invites Online Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible.
Indian Bank Recruitment 2023 – 08 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Job seekers apply for this job from 02.03.2023 to 13.03.2023.
|Board Name||Indian Bank|
|Post Name||Office Assistant, Attender|
|Job Location||Vellore, Tirupathur, Ranipet|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
Vacancy Details for Indian Bank Recruitment 2023
- Office Assistant: 05.
- Attender: 03.
Academic Details for Indian Bank Recruitment 2023
The Candidates completed 10th Pass, BA, B.Com, Graduate or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Office Assistant: BA, B.Com, Graduate.
- Attender: 10th Pass.
Indian Bank Job Age Limit Details
General and Unreserved Candidates have an Age Limit of 22 years to 40 years.
- Office Assistant: 22 years to 30 years.
- Attender: 22 years to 40 years.
Indian Bank Recruitment Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill vacancies through this method like Written Exam and Interview.
Indian Bank Recruitment Pay Scale Details
- All Posts: As per Bank Rules.
Postal Address Details
The Director, No.36, 1st Floor, 3rd Main Road, TNHB Phase-I, Sathuvachary, Vellore-632009, Tamil Nadu.
Indian Bank Recruitment Links
|Official Notification pdf||Click Here|
|Official Application Link||Click Here|
|Telegram Group Link||Join Now|
How to Apply for Indian Bank Recruitment 2023
- Go to the Official Website https://indianbank.in/
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Check for the Junior Associate job advertisement and Download it.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, proof, email id, etc.
- Then attach your Photograph and Signature.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Please submit the Application and finish it.