Indian Bank Recruitment 2023 – Indian Bank has announced the job recruitment of Specialist Officer posts. There are released 203 vacancies in Chennai. Indian Bank invites Online Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible.
Indian Bank Recruitment 2023 – 203 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Job seekers apply for this job from 03.02.2023 to 28.02.2023.
|Board Name||Indian Bank|
|Post Name||Specialist Officer|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
Vacancy Details for Indian Bank Recruitment 2023
- Financial Analyst (Credit Officer): 60.
- Risk Officer: 15.
- IT / Computer Officer: 23.
- Information Security: 07.
- Marketing Officer: 13.
- Treasury Officer (Dealer for Treasury): 20.
- Forex Officer: 10.
- Industry Development Officer: 50.
- HR Officer: 05.
Academic Details for Indian Bank Recruitment 2023
The Candidates completed Any Degree or equivalent in Media, Marketing,
Communications, IT, Technology, and Management fields or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Specialist Officer: Any Degree.
Indian Bank Recruitment Age Limit
General and Unreserved Candidates have an Age Limit of Maximum age limit of Not Mentioned.
- All Posts: Not Mentioned. Check the Official Notification.
Indian Bank Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill vacancies through this method like Written Exam and interviews.
Indian Bank Recruitment Pay Scale Details
- All Posts: As per Bank Rules.
Indian Bank Recruitment Links
|Official Notification pdf||Click Here|
|Telegram Group Link||Join Now|
How to Apply for Indian Bank Recruitment 2023
- Go to the Official Website https://indianbank.in/
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Check for the Junior Associate job advertisement and Download it.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, proof, email id, etc.
- Then attach your Photograph and Signature.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Please submit the Application and finish it.