Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023 – Indian Coast Guard has announced the job of Assistant Commandant Posts Officially. Indian Coast Guard is applications recruitment. it is undertaken by the Government of India. There are totally released 71 vacancies invite the Online Application from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023 – 71 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Job seekers apply for this job from 18.01.2023 to 09.02.2023. Check our Latest Govt Jobs 2023 to get more job details.
|Board Name||Indian Coast Guard|
|Post Name||Assistant Commandant|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
Vacancy Details for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023
- General Duty (GD): 40.
- Commercial Pilot License (SSA): 10.
- Technical (Mechanical): 06.
- Technical (Electrical / Electronics): 04.
- Law Entry: 01.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Academic Qualification Details
Applicants must have finished the Academic Qualification like a Degree, 12th Pass with Commercial Pilot License, or B.E/B. Tech in relevant or BL or equivalent qualifications required from Government approved Board or Institution. Refer to more Educational Qualifications in Job Advertisement.
- General Duty (GD): Degree.
- Commercial Pilot License (SSA): 12th pass, Diploma.
- Technical (Mechanical): Degree in Naval Architecture / Mechanical / Marine / Automotive Mechatronics / Industrial and Production / Metallurgy / Design / Aeronautical / Aerospace Engineering.
- Technical (Electrical / Electronics): Degree in Electrical / Electronics / Telecommunication / Instrumentation and Control / Electronics and Communication / Power Electronics Engineering.
- Law Entry: Degree in Law, LLB.
Age Limit and Relaxation Details
The Minimum Age Limit is Born between 1st July 1998 to 30th June 2002. Refer to the Official Advertisement for other Age details.
- All Posts: Born between 1st July 1998 to 30th June 2002.
- OBC: 03 years.
- SC/ST: 05 years.
Selection Procedure Details
- Computer-Based Test
- Preliminary Selection Board
- Final Selection Board
- Medical Examination
Pay Scale Salary Details
Selected Candidates will get a Basic Pay Scale, As per Indian Coast Guard Official Notification Candidates were also eligible for Over Time, House Rent, Dearness Allowance, Local and Family Allowance, and Grade Allowance.
- All Posts: As per Indian Coast Guard Official Notification.
- All other Candidates: Rs.250
- SC/ST Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
How to Apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023
- First, Visit the Official Website.
- Then Click the Job Notice and Search the Apply link.
- Finally, Submit and Take the Print out of the Application.