Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2022 – Indian Navy has announced the new job recruitment has 200 Vacancies for Agniveer (MR) Posts. candidates apply for navy vacancy posts. The Indian Navy Officials invite the Online Application from the Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible. The Navy force is under the category of Defence and development for the safety of the Indian Government.
Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2022 – 200 Vacancies
Here, applicants will get Job information about Agniveer posts and include details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Job seekers apply for this job from 25.07.2022 to 30.07.2022.
|Board Name||Indian Navy|
|Post Name||Agniveer (MR)|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
Vacancy Details for Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2022
- Agniveer (MR): 200.
Academic Details for Indian Navy job
Candidates must have finished Matriculation from an accredited Board/ University.
- Agniveer (MR): Matriculation Pass
Age Limit Details
The Minimum and Maximum Age Limit Born Between 01.12.1999 to 31.05.2005. Refer to the Official Advertisement for more Details.
- Agniveer (MR): Born Between 01.12.1999 to 31.05.2005
All Candidates: Refer Advt.
Selection Procedure Details
- Physical Fitness Test
- Provisional Appointment Letter
- Document Verification
Pay Scale Details
- 1st Year Customised Package: Rs.30,000/- (plus applicable allowances).
- 2nd year Customised Package – Rs.33,000/- (plus applicable allowances).
- 3rd year Customised Package – Rs.36,500/- (plus applicable allowances).
- 4th year Customised Package – Rs.40,000/- (plus applicable allowances).
Indian Navy Recruitment Links
|Indian Navy Official Notification pdf||Click Here|
|Indian Navy Official Application Link||Click Here|
|Telegram Group Link||Join Now|
How to Apply for Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2022
- Go to the Official Website.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career online application form.
- Click Advertisement.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Then Upload your Photograph and Signature.
- Submit the Application and take Print out.