Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 – Indian Navy announced the new job recruitment Notification for the post has Sailor Posts, 300 Vacancies All Over India. There are totally released 300 vacancies in All over India. 10th Pass candidates apply for navy vacancy posts. Indian Navy Recruitment 2021. The Indian Navy Officials invites the Online Application from the Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible. The Navy force is under the category of Defence and development for the safety of the Indian Government. The Navy job searching Candidates use this job opportunity and make you proud.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 – 300 posts
Here Applicants will get Job information about Sailor posts and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and the Application and Notification details. Job seekers apply for this job from 29.10.2021 to 02.11.2021.
|Board Name||Indian Navy|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Category||Defence Jobs|
Vacancy Details for Indian Navy Recruitment 2021
- Sailors: 300
Academic Details for Indian Navy Recruitment
Aspirants should have the Minimum Qualification 10th Pass Candidates or any other degree qualification from any government-approved Board or recognized University or Institution.
- Sailors: 10th Pass.
Age Limit and Relaxation
- Sailors: Not Mentioned.
- Sailors: No Fee.
Selection Procedure Details
The Indian Navy will decide to fill up 300 vacancies through this method like Written Exam, Physical Test, and Document Verification. After Complete, these steps candidates will be placed in training in a particular area nearby yours.
- Written Exam
- Physical Fitness Test
- Medical Test
Pay Scale Salary
- Sailors: Rs.21,700/- to Rs.69,100/- Per Month.
Indian Navy Recruitment Links
How to Apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2021
- Go to the Official Website http://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Download the pdf file and carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, id proof, email id, and etc.
- Then Upload your Photograph and Signature.
- Submit the Application and take the printout copy.