IRCTC Recruitment 2022 – Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Limited (IRCTC) have announced the new job recruitment for Hospital Monitors vacancies. There are totally released various Vacancies. They invite the Offline Application from the Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible.
IRCTC Recruitment 2022 – Various Posts
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Degree Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and the Application and Notification details. Job seekers able to attend the Walk-in from 24.08.2022 to 28.08.2022. Check our Latest Govt Jobs 2022 to get more job details in TamilGuide.in.
|Board Name||Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Limited (IRCTC)|
|Post Name||Hospital Monitors|
|Job Location||Khordha, Odisha|
|Job Category||Railway Job|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
|Walk-in Date||24.08.2022 to 28.08.2022|
Vacancy Details for IRCTC Job
- Hospital Monitors: 60.
Academic Details for IRCTC Recruitment 2022
The Candidates completed the B.Sc Degree in Hospitality & Hotel Administration or Hotel Management equivalent from a recognized University.
- Hospital Monitors: B.Sc Degree in Hospitality & Hotel Administration or Hotel Management.
Age Limit Details
IRCTC General and Unreserved Candidates should be up to 28 years.
- Hospital Monitors: up to 28 years.
IRCTC Job Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide on IRCTC to fill up Various vacancies through this method like Merit List, Certification Verification, and Direct Interview.
Pay Scale Details
- Hospital Monitors: Rs.30,000/- per month.
The Candidates Should Apply Online Mode Application Fees Refer Advertisement.
|For All Posts||Nil|
Walk-in Address Details
IRCTC Recruitment Links
How to Apply for IRCTC Recruitment 2022
- Go to the Official Website of IRCTC.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, proof, email id, etc.
- Then attach your Photograph and Signature.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application and finished it.