IRCTC Recruitment 2023: Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) has announced the new job recruitment for 01 vacancy in the Assistant Manager Post. There is a totally released 01 vacancy in All Over India. IRCTC invites Email Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible. The Selected job-searching Candidates use this job opportunity.
IRCTC Recruitment 2023 – 01 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Jobseekers apply for this job from 23.12.2022 to 23.01.2023 Check our Latest Govt Jobs 2023 to get more job details.
|Board Name||Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation(IRCTC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Job Type||Railway Job|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details for IRCTC Recruitment 2023
- Assistant Manager: 01.
Academic Details for IRCTC Recruitment 2023
Aspirants should have Minimum Qualifications as below,
- Assistant Manager: As per IRCTC Norms.
Age Limit and Relaxation
As per the Govt Notification, The candidate’s age Limit is a Maximum of 55 years.
- Assistant Manager: Maximum 55 years.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill vacancies through this method like interview. After completing, these steps candidates will be placed in training in a particular area.
Pay Scale Salary
The Selected Candidates Can get Basic Pay of Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/- per month.
- Junior Research Fellow: Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/- per month.
The candidates should submit their application before 23.01.2023 to the below Email Address.
|SC/ST/ EXSM/ PWD /Women||Nil|
IRCTC Recruitment Links
How to Apply for IRCTC Recruitment 2023
- Go to the Official Website.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, proof, email id, etc.
- Then fix your Photograph and Signature.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application through Email.