ISRO Recruitment 2023 – Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) has announced the new job recruitment for the Assistant, Stenographer, UDC. Various vacancies are released in Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Hassan, Hyderabad, New Delhi, and Thiruvananthapuram. ISRO invites Online Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible. The Selected job-searching Candidates use this job opportunity.
ISRO Recruitment 2023 – 526 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Jobseekers apply for this job from 20.12.2022 to 09.01.2023. Check our Latest Govt Jobs 2022 to get more job details.
|Board Name||Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO)|
|Post Name||Stenographer, Assistant & UDC|
|Job Location||Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Hassan, Hyderabad, New Delhi, and Thiruvananthapuram|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details for ISRO Recruitment 2023
- Assistant: 339.
- Junior Personal Assistants: 153.
- Stenographers: 34.
Academic Details for ISRO Recruitment 2023
Aspirants should have the Minimum Qualification of a Bachelor’s Degree or any other degree qualification from any government-approved Board or recognized University or Institution.
- Assistant: Graduate Degree.
- Junior Personal Assistants: Graduate Degree.
- Stenographers: Graduate Degree.
Age Limit and Relaxation
General and Unreserved Candidates have a maximum of 28 years as of 09.01.2023.
- Assistant: 28 years.
- Junior Personal Assistants: 28 years.
- Stenographers: 28 years.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill vacancies through this method like Exams and Document Verification. After completing, these steps candidates will be placed in training in a particular area nearby yours.
- Written Exam
- Skill Test/Computer Literacy Test/Stenography test
ISRO Recruitment Links
How to Apply for ISRO Recruitment 2023
- Go to the Official Website of ISRO.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, id proof, email id, etc.
- Then fix your Photograph and Signature.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application before the Last Date.