ITBPF Recruitment 2022 – Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF) has announced the new job recruitment of Head Constable/ Telecommunication, Constable/Telecommunication Posts. There are totally released 293 vacancies. ITBPF invites Online Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible.
ITBPF Recruitment 2022 – 293 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Jobseekers apply for this job from 01.11.2022 to 30.11.2022.
|Board Name||Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF)|
|Post Name||Head Constable/ Telecommunication, Constable/Telecommunication|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Official Website Link||http://www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in/|
Vacancy Details for ITBPF Recruitment 2022
- Head Constable/ Telecommunication: 126.
- Constable/Telecommunication: 167.
Academic Details for ITBPF Recruitment 2022
- Head Constable/ Telecommunication: 10th Pass, 12th Pass.
- Constable/Telecommunication: 12th Pass.
Age Limit and Relaxation
Candidates should have an Age Limit of 18 years to 25 years.
- Head Constable/ Telecommunication: 18 years to 25 years.
- Constable/Telecommunication: 18 years to 23 years.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill up Various vacancies through this method like an Interview.
- Physical Education Test
- Physical Standard Test
- Written Test
- Detailed Medical Examination/ Review Medical Examination
- Document Verification
Pay Scale Salary
- Head Constable/ Telecommunication: Rs.25,500/- to Rs.81,100/- per month.
- Constable/Telecommunication: Rs.21,700/- to Rs.69,100/- per month.
ITBPF Recruitment Links
How to Apply for ITBPF Recruitment 2022
- Go to the Official Website of ITPB.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, id proof, email id, etc.
- Then fix your Photograph and Signature.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application and finish it.