Karur Consumer Disputes Commission Recruitment 2023 – Karur Consumer Disputes Commission has announced the new job recruitment Notification for the post of Office Assistant Posts. There are released various Vacancies in Karur. Districts Court invites Offline Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible. Districts Court under the category of Tamil Nadu. The Selected job-searching Candidates use this job opportunity.
Karur Consumer Disputes Commission Recruitment 2023
Here Applicants will get Job information about Volunteers posts which includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Jobseekers apply for this job from 24.04.2023 to 10.05.2023. Check our Latest Govt Jobs 2023 to get more job details.
|Board Name||Karur Consumer Disputes Commission|
|Post Name||Office Assistant|
|Job Category||TN Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details for Karur Consumer Disputes Commission Recruitment 2023
- Office Assistant: Various.
Academic Details for Karur Consumer Disputes Commission Recruitment 2023
Aspirants should have the Minimum Qualification of 8th Pass, or equivalent qualification from any government-approved Board or recognized University or Institution.
- Office Assistant: 8th Pass.
Age Limit and Relaxation for Karur Consumer Disputes Commission Recruitment
General and Unreserved Candidates have a Maximum of 18 years to 34 years. Refer to the Official Notification or Website for more details.
- Office Assistant: 18 years to 34 years.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill up 08 vacancies through this method like an Interview.
Pay Scale Salary
- Office Assistant: Rs.15,700/- per month.
- No Fee
Postal Address Details
|The Head, District Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission, 107/1 Navaladiyan Complex First Floor, Anna Nagar, Thanthondrimalai, Karur-639005.|
Karur Consumer Disputes Commission Recruitment Links
|Official Notification pdf||Click Here|
|Official Application Link||Click Here|
|Telegram Group Link||Join Now|
How to Apply for Karur Consumer Disputes Commission Recruitment 2023
- Go to the Official Website.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, proof, email id, etc.
- Then fix your Photograph and Signature.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application to the above postal address.