KVIC South Zone Recruitment 2022 – Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVC) has announced the new job recruitment for Young Professional Vacancies. There are totally released Various vacancies invite the Online Application KVIC from the Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible.
KVIC South Zone Recruitment Recruitment 2022 – Various Posts
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Job seekers apply for this job from 14.07.2022 to 30.07.2022. Check our Latest Govt Jobs 2022 to get more job details.
|Board Name||Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVC)|
|Post Name||Young Professional|
|Job Location||Bengaluru, Karnataka|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
Vacancy Details for KVIC South Zone Recruitment 2022
- Young Professional: 01.
KVIC South Zone Recruitment Academic Details for 2022
The Candidates Completed PG Degree in relevant field from recognized University.
- Young Professional: PG Degree.
Age Limit Details
- Young Professional: Maximum 27 years.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill vacancies through this method through Interviews.
Pay Scale Details
The Selected Candidates will get the Basic Pay Salary with pay Rs.25,000/- to Rs.30,000/- per month.
- Young Professional: Rs.25,000/- to Rs.30,000/- per month.
The Candidates Should apply for Online Mode Application Fees.
- Young Professional: No Fee.
KVIC South Zone Recruitment Links
How to Apply for KVIC South Zone Recruitment 2022
- Go to the Official Website.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, id proof, email id, etc.
- Degree mark sheet, application signed into the photocopies.
- Submit the Application and finished it.