Parliament of India Recruitment 2023: Lok Sabha Secretariat invites job applications for the posts are Parliamentary Interpreter Posts. Qualified and Written Exam passed candidates will be placed in New Delhi. Parliament of India announced 13 vacancies. Willing and Qualified Candidates are requested to read the Official Notification. Candidates apply for the posts from 07.03.2023 to 03.04.2023.
Lok Sabha Recruitment 2023 – 13 Vacancies
Applicants who are completed the Master’s Degree people able to apply for this Parliament of India Department Recruitment post. Applicants Must refer to Academic Qualification, Age Limit, Pay Scale Salary, Selection process details, apply for Parliament Job, and other details explained below.
|Board Name||Lok Sabha Secretariat|
|Post Name||Parliamentary Interpreter|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details for Lok Sabha Recruitment 2023
- Parliamentary Interpreter: 13.
Academic Qualification Details
Candidates should have completed the Master’s Degree or equivalent educational qualification from a recognized University.
- Parliamentary Interpreter: Master’s Degree.
Age Limit details
- Parliamentary Interpreter: Maximum 35 years.
Parliament of India Recruitment has decided to appoint the candidates using these three methods like Interview. Those who are passed both examinations are moved to the next level of Document verification.
- Document Verification
Lok Sabha Recruitment Pay Scale Details
Selected Candidates will get a Basic PayScale Salary Rs.56,100/- to Rs.1,77,500/- per month. Candidates were also eligible for House Rent, Dearness Allowance, Local and Family Allowance, and Grade Allowance.
- Parliamentary Interpreter: Rs.56,100/- to Rs.1,77,500/- per month.
Postal Address Details
Administration Branch-I, Room No. 619, Lok Sabha Secretariat, Parliament House Annexe, New Delhi – 110001.
Parliament of India Recruitment Links
How to Apply for Lok Sabha Recruitment 2023
- Open the Official Website.
- Download the Official Notification pdf file.
- Check your Academic Qualification details.
- if you are eligible then click the application.
- Fill in your education-related information.
- Attach your documents like Qualification, Birth Certificate, Email, Id Proof, etc.
- Pay the Application Fee correctly.
- Then, check the details are correct or not.
- Finally Send the Application through Online.