Madras High Court Recruitment 2022 – Madras High Court has announced the job of Civil Judge Vacancies. A lot of people searching for Government jobs in India, and those peoples use this job opportunity because this is a TN Govt Job. Here they are released various Vacancies in the post of this Category are based on posts.
Madras High Court Recruitment 2023 – 19 Vacancies
As per the Madras High Court notice, Applicants must be Completed a pass from any Government-approved Board or University. Applicants were able to apply for these dates from 01.03.2023 to 01.04.2023. Jobseekers follow our website tamilguide. in, for more job updates on a daily basis. We would like to share genuine job information for your future.
|Board Name||Madras High Court (MHC)|
|Post Name||Civil Judge|
|Job Category||TN Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details for Madras High Court Recruitment 2023
Madras High Court mentions Vacancy details clearly. But they told some about various vacancies available in our department. so Users check Advertisements clearly.
- Civil Judge: 19.
Academic Qualification Details
Applicants must have finished the Academic Qualification like Bachelor’s Degree in Law or equivalent qualifications required from Government approved Board or Institution.
- Civil Judge: Bachelor’s Degree in Law.
Age Limit and Relaxation Details
- Civil Judge: Up to 35 years.
Selection Procedure Details
Madras High Court will decide to select the Candidates for the Interview and the process. Candidates who are passed these steps those peoples will appoint to this Central Government job.
Pay Scale Salary Details for Madras High Court Recruitment
Selected Candidates will get a Basic Pay Scale Rs.27,700/- to Rs.44,770/- per month. Candidates were also eligible for Over Time, House Rent, Dearness Allowance, Local and Family Allowance, and Grade Allowance.
- Civil Judge: Rs.27,700/- to Rs.44,770/- per month.
- All Candidates: Rs.2,000/-
Notification Details for Madras High Court Recruitment
|Official Notification link||Madras High Court Notification 2023|
|Apply Application Link||Apply Here|
|Telegram Group Link||Join Now|
How to Apply for Madras High Court Recruitment 2023
- First, Visit the Official Website.
- Then Click the Job Notice and Search the Apply link.
- Now you can read the Instruction Carefully.
- New users are able to register their details.
- Now log in using your id and password.
- Fill out the Application form without mistakes.
- Then Upload a Scanned copy of the Documents.
- Upload your Photo and Sign.
- Pay the required Application Fee.
- Finally, Submit and Take the Print out of the Application.