Madurai Medical & Rural Welfare Dept Recruitment 2023 – Madurai Medical & Rural Welfare Department has announced the new job Recruitment for Lab Technician posts in Tamil Nadu. There released 05 vacancies, They invite Online Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible.
Madurai Medical & Rural Welfare Dept Recruitment 2023 – 05 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Job seekers apply for this job from 02.03.2023 to 20.03.2023.
|Board Name||Madurai Medical & Rural Welfare Department|
|Post Name||Lab Technician|
|Job Category||Tamilnadu Government Jobs|
Vacancy Details for Madurai Medical & Rural Welfare Dept Recruitment 2023
- Lab Technician: 05.
Academic Details for 2023
The Candidates must have completed a Bachelor Degree in MLT from an accredited university.
- Lab Technician: Bachelor Degree in MLT.
Age Limit and Relaxation
General and Unreserved Candidates have a Maximum Age Limit of 18 to 59 years. Refer to the Official Notification or Website for more details.
- Lab Technician: 18 years to 59 years.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill up Various vacancies through this method of Merit List, and Certificate Verification.
- Written Exam
- Certificate Verification
Madurai Medical & Rural Welfare Dept Recruitment Pay Scale Details
The Selected Candidates will get a Basic Pay Salary of Rs.25,000/- per month.
- Lab Technician: Rs.25,000/- per month.
|General/UR/ EWS||No Fee|
|SC/ST/ EXSM/ PWD /Women||No Fee|
Postal Address Details
Regional Administrative Medical Officer (RAMO), Regional Administrative Medical Office, KK Nagar, Madurai-625020.
Madurai Medical & Rural Welfare Dept Recruitment Links
|Official Notification Link||Click Here|
|Telegram Group Link||Join Now|
How to Apply for Madurai Medical & Rural Welfare Dept Recruitment 2023
- Go to the Official Website.
- Refer to the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, id proof, email id, etc.
- Then fix your Photograph and Signature.
- Attach and Scan the Degree mark sheet, and application signed into the photocopies.
- Finally, Submit the Application.