Ministry of Labour and Employment Recruitment 2023 – Ministry of Labour & Employment has announced the new job recruitment for Young Professional posts. There are released 43 vacancies in Lakshadweep, Maharashtra, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Karnataka, and Andhra Pradesh. They invite Online Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible. The Selected job-searching Candidates use this job opportunity.
Ministry of Labour and Employment Recruitment 2023 – 43 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Job seekers apply for this job from 13.01.2023 to 27.01.2023. Check our Latest Govt Jobs 2023 to get more job details.
|Board Name||Ministry of Labour & Employment|
|Post Name||Young Professional|
|Job Location||Lakshadweep, Maharashtra, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details for Ministry of Labour and Employment Recruitment 2023
- Young Professional: 43.
Academic Details for Ministry of Labour and Employment Recruitment 2023
Aspirants should have the Minimum Qualification of Any Degree, B.A, B.E, or B. Tech, B.Ed, MBA, Master’s Degree qualification from any government-approved Board or recognized University or Institution.
- Young Professional: Any Degree, B.A, B.E, or B.Tech, B.Ed, MBA, Master’s Degree.
Age Limit and Relaxation
General and Unreserved Candidates have a maximum of 24 years to 40 years.
- Young Professional: 24 years to 40 years.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill vacancies through this method like Personal Interviews, Group Discussion,s and Computer Proficiency Test. After completing, these steps candidates will be placed in training in a particular area nearby yours.
|Computer Proficiency Test|
Pay Scale Salary
The Selected Young Professional Candidates will get a Basic Pay Salary of Rs.50,000/- Per Month.
- Young Professional: Rs.50,000/- per month.
|General/UR/ EWS /PWD||No Fee|
|SC/ST/ OBC||No Fee|
Ministry of Labour and Employment Recruitment Links
|Official Notification pdf||Click Here|
|Official Application Link||Click Here|
|Telegram Group Link||Join Now|
How to Apply for Ministry of Labour and Employment Recruitment 2023
- Go to the Official Website of the Ministry of Labour & Employment.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, id proof, email id, etc.
- Then fix your Photograph and Signature.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application and finished it.