MPSC Recruitment 2023 – Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has announced the new job recruitment for 1037 vacancies in the Notification for the post of Tax Assistant, Industry Inspector Job vacancies. MPSC invites Online Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible.
MPSC Recruitment 2023 – 1037 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Job seekers apply for this job from 28.12.2022 to 11.01.2023.
|Board Name||Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)|
|Post Name||Tax Assistant, Industry Inspector|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Category||PSC Jobs|
Vacancy Details for MPSC Recruitment 2023
- Industry Inspector: 06
- Sub Inspector: 09
- Tax Assistant: 481
- Clerk Typist: 541
Academic Details for MPSC Recruitment 2023
- Industry Inspector: B.E/B.Tech in Civil Engineering.
- Sub Inspector: Degree.
- Tax Assistant: Degree.
- Clerk Typist: Degree.
MPSC Recruitment Age Limit
- All Posts: Maximum 38 years.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill up Various vacancies through this method like Written Exam, Interview.
- Written Exam
MPSC Recruitment Pay Scale Details
- Industry Inspector: Rs.35,400 – 1,12,400/- per month.
- Sub Inspector: Rs.32,000 – 1,01,600/- per month.
- Tax Assistant: Rs.25,500 – 81,100/- per month.
- Clerk Typist: Rs.19,900 – 63,200/- per month.
- OC: Rs.544/-
- Ex-Serviceman: Rs.44/-
- Reserved Category: Rs.344/-
MPSC Recruitment Links
How to Apply for MPSC Recruitment 2023
- Go to the Official Website of MPSC.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Check for the Junior Associate job advertisement and Download it.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Upload your Scanned copy like Certificates, id proof, email id, etc.
- Then attach your Photograph and Signature.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application and finished it.