MSU Tirunelveli Recruitment 2022: Manonmaniam Sundaranar University (MSU) has announced 05 Vacancies in Project Assistant, Technical Assistant Posts. Applicants should know the following posts are released.
MSU Tirunelveli Recruitment 2022 – 05 posts
MSU Tirunelveli Equivalent discipline Candidates can apply for posts. Applicants check the Official Websites applying the posts. Must refer to Academic Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Selection process details, how to apply for the posts, and other details are mentioned.
|Board Name||Manonmaniam Sundaranar University (MSU)|
|Post Name||Project Assistant, Technical Assistant|
|Job Category||Tamil Nadu Government Jobs|
Vacancy Details for MSU Tirunelveli Recruitment 2022
- Project Assistant:03
- Technical Assistant:02
Academic Qualification Details
Candidates should have completed the M.Sc Degree, Ph.D., Diploma or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Project Assistant: M.Sc/ Diploma.
- Technical Assistant: M.Sc/ Ph.D.
The Maximum Age Limit Should be 33 years.
- Project Assistant: 33 years.
- Technical Assistant: 33 years.
MSU Tirunelveli will select the candidates through the Interview.
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
Pay Scale Details
Selected Candidates will get Basic PayScale of Rs.25,000/- Per Month. Candidates were also eligible for House Rent, Dearness Allowance, Local and Family Allowance, and Grade Allowance.
- Project Assistant: Rs.10,000/- Per Month.
- Technical Assistant: Rs.25,000/- Per Month.
Postal Address Details
The Registrar, Manonmaniam Sundaranar University, Tirunelveli Road, Abishekapatti, Tamil Nadu – 627 012.
MSU Tirunelveli Recruitment Links
|Official Notification Link||Click Here|
|Official Application Link||Click Here|
|Telegram Group Link||Join Now|
How to Apply for MSU Tirunelveli Recruitment 2022
- Visit the Official Website.
- Search the Official Notification for MSU Tirunelveli.
- Candidates Read the and check your eligibility.
- if you are Eligible then click the application.
- Fill in your personal details carefully.
- Attach your documents like Qualification, Birth Certificate, Email, Id Proof, etc.
- Pay the Application Fee correctly.
- Then, Submit the Application to the Postal Address.