Namakkal Revenue Department Recruitment 2022– Namakkal Revenue Department has invited the Online Application for Night Watchman, Office Assistant Posts. Theni Revenue decided to fill up 13 Vacancies in Theni. Eligible Candidates are requested to pursue the Official Notification before applying for this job.
Namakkal Revenue Department Recruitment 2022 – 13 posts
Night Watchman, Office Assistant or Equivalent discipline Candidates can apply for Recruitment posts. Applicants check before applying the posts. Must refer to Academic Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Selection process details, how to apply for the posts, and other details are mentioned.
|Board Name||Namakkal Revenue Department|
|Post Name||Night Watchman, Office Assistant|
|Job Category||TN Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details for Namakkal Revenue Department Recruitment 2022
Academic Qualification Details
Candidates should have completed 8th, Read & Write in Tamil or equivalent from a recognized University.
|Night Watchman||Read & Write in Tamil|
- The Maximum Age Limit for 18 Years to 37 Years. Refer to Advertisement and Government websites for more details.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Night Watchman||18 Years to 34 Years|
|Office Assistant||18 Years to 34 Years|
Namakkal Revenue Department will select the candidates through the Interview.
Pay Scale Details
Selected Candidates will get a Basic Pay Scale of Rs.15,700 to Rs.50,000 per month. Candidates were also eligible for House Rent, Dearness Allowance, Local and Family Allowance, and Grade Allowance.
|Post Name||Salary (per month)|
|Night Watchman||Rs.15,700 to Rs.50,000 per month|
|Office Assistant||Rs.15,700 to Rs.50,000 per month|
- No Fee
|மாவட்ட ஆட்சித் தலைவர், |
வருவாய் துறை (அ-பிரிவு) (முதல் தளம்),
மாவட்ட ஆட்சியர் அலுவலகம்,
நாமக்கல் – 637 003.
Namakkal Revenue Department Recruitment Links
How to Apply for Namakkal Revenue Department Recruitment 2022
- Visit the Official Website.
- Search the Official Notification for posts.
- Candidates Read the and check your eligibility.
- if you are Eligible then click the application.
- Fill in your personal details carefully.
- Attach your documents like Qualification, Birth Certificate, Email, Id Proof, etc.
- Pay the Application Fee correctly.
- Then, Submit the Application with all the detail.