National Chemical Laboratory Recruitment 2023 – National Chemical Laboratory has announced the new job recruitment for 01 vacancy in Project Associate-I Post. There are totally released Various vacancies in Maharashtra. NCL invites Online Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible. The Selected job-searching Candidates use this job opportunity.
National Chemical Laboratory Recruitment 2023 – 01 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Jobseekers apply for this job from 16.12.2022 to 02.01.2023. Check our Latest Govt Jobs 2022 to get more job details.
|Board Name||National Chemical Laboratory (NCL)|
|Post Name||Project Associate-I|
|Job Location||Maharashtra – Pune|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details for National Chemical Laboratory Recruitment 2023
- Project Associate: 01.
Academic Details for National Chemical Laboratory Recruitment 2023
Aspirants should have the Minimum Qualification of a Master’s Degree from any government-approved University or recognized Institution.
- Project Associate-I: Master’s Degree
Age Limit and Relaxation
Candidates should have an Age Limit of a Maximum of 35 years.
- Project Associate-I: Maximum 35 years.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill vacancies through this method like an Interview. After completing, these steps candidates will be placed in training in a particular area.
Pay Scale Salary
The Selected Candidates Can get a Basic pay of Rs.25000/- per month.
- Project Associate-I: Rs.25,000/- per month.
|SC/ST/ EXSM/ PWD /Women||Nil|
Official Notification and Application Details
How to Apply for National Chemical Laboratory Recruitment 2023
- Go to the Official Website.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, proof, email id, etc.
- Then fix your Photograph and Signature.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application Online.