NBAIR Recruitment 2023 – National Bureau of Agricultural Insect Resources (NBAIR) has announced the new job recruitment for the Senior Research Fellow posts. There are released 01 vacancy in Bangalore – Karnataka. NBAIR invites Offline Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible.
NBAIR Recruitment 2023 – 01 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Job seekers apply for this job from 11.01.2023 to 20.01.2023. Check our Latest Govt Jobs 2023 to get more job details.
|Board Name||National Bureau of Agricultural Insect Resources (NBAIR)|
|Post Name||Senior Research Fellow|
|Job Location||Bangalore – Karnataka|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details for NBAIR Recruitment 2023
- Senior Research Fellow: 01.
Academic Details for NBAIR Recruitment 2023
- Senior Research Fellow: Master’s Degree, M.Sc.
Age Limit and Relaxation
General and Unreserved Candidates have a maximum of 40 years as of 25.01.2023.
- Senior Research Fellow: 40 years as of 25.01.2023.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill vacancies through this method like Interviews, and Document Verification. After completing, these steps candidates will be placed in training in a particular area nearby yours.
Pay Scale Salary
The Selected Tradesman Mate Candidates will get a Basic Pay Salary of Rs.31,000 to 35,000/- per month.
- Senior Research Fellow: Rs.31,000 to 35,000/- per month.
Postal Address Details
DR.T.Venkatesan, Principal Scientist & Head In-Charge, Principal Investigator, ICAR – NBAIR, Post Box No.2491, H.A Farm Post, Bellary Road, Hebbal, Bangalore-560024.
Interview Venue Details
ICAR – NBAIR, Hebbal, Bangalore-560024.
NBAIR Recruitment Links
|General/UR/ EWS /PWD||No Fee|
|SC/ST/ OBC||No Fee|
NBAIR Recruitment Links
How to Apply for NBAIR Recruitment 2023
- Go to the Official Website of NBAIR.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, id proof, email id, etc.
- Then fix your Photograph and Signature.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application.