NCBS Recruitment 2023 – National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) has announced the new job recruitment for the Technical Trainees posts. There are released Various vacancies in Bengaluru – Karnataka. NCBS invites Walk In Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible.
NCBS Recruitment 2023 – Various Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Job seekers attend for the job interview on 02.02.2023. Check our Latest Govt Jobs 2023 to get more job details.
|Board Name||National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS)|
|Post Name||Technical Trainees|
|Job Location||Bengaluru – Karnataka|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Apply Mode||Walk In|
Vacancy Details for NCBS Recruitment 2023
- Technical Trainees: Various.
Academic Details for NCBS Recruitment 2023
The Candidates completed a Diploma in Engineering or equivalent from a recognized Board / University.
- Technical Trainees: Diploma in Engineering.
NCBS Recruitment Age Limit
General and Unreserved Candidates have a Maximum of 28 years as of 01.01.2023.
- Technical Trainees: Maximum 28 years.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill vacancies through this method like a Walk In Interview.
|Walk In Interview|
Pay Scale Details
The Candidates will get the Basic Pay Salary of Rs.16,000 per month.
- Technical Trainees: Rs.16,000/- per month.
- Technical Trainees: No Fee.
National Centre for Biological Sciences, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, GKVK Post, Bellary Road, Bangalore – 560065.
NCBS Recruitment Links
How to Apply for NCBS Recruitment 2023
- Go to the Official Website.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application before the Last Date.