NCC Chennai Recruitment 2023 – National Cadet Corps (NCC) has announced the new job recruitment for Driver, Office Assistant Posts. There are totally released Various vacancies in Chennai. NCC Chennai invites Offline Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible. Under the category of Tamil Nadu. The Selected job-searching Candidates use this job opportunity.
NCC Chennai Recruitment 2023
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Jobseekers apply for this job from 07.05.2023 to 16.06.2023.
|Board Name||National Cadet Corps (NCC)|
|Post Name||Driver, Office Assistant|
|Job Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|Job Category||TN Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details for NCC Chennai Recruitment 2023
- Driver: 01.
- Office Assistant: 01.
Academic Details for NCC Chennai Recruitment 2023
The Candidates completed an 8th Standard or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Driver: 8th Pass.
- Office Assistant: 8th Pass.
Age Limit and Relaxation
- Age Limit between 18 years to 34 years.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill up Various vacancies through this method like Shortlisting, Certification Verification, and Direct Interviews.
- Document Verification
Pay Scale Salary
The Selected Candidates will get the Basic Pay Salary with a Pay band: of Rs.19,500/- to Rs.62,000/- Per Month.
- Driver: Rs.19,500/- to Rs.62,000/- Per Month.
- Office Assistant: Rs.15,700/- to Rs.50,000/- Per Month.
- All Posts: No Fee.
Postal Address Details
Officer Commanding, 1 (TN) Bty NCC, No.28, Sethu House Annexe, Dr.Alagappa Road, Purasaiwalkam, Chennai – 600084.
NCC Chennai Recruitment Links
|Official Application Link||Click Here|
|Official Notification Link||Click Here|
|Telegram Group Link||Join Now|
How to Apply for NCC Chennai Recruitment 2023
- Go to the Official Website of NCC.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, id proof, email id, etc.
- Then attach your Photograph and Signature.
- Before Submitting Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application and finished it.