NCLT Recruitment 2023 – National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) has officially announced the Joint Registrar and Deputy Registrar Posts. There released 06 vacancies and the selected candidates will be placed in Gauhati, Kolkata, Mumbai, and Prayagraj. They invite Offline By Postal Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible.
NCLT Recruitment 2023 – 06 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Job seekers apply for this job from 09.01.2023 to 09.03.2023.
|Board Name||National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT)|
|Post Name||Joint Registrar, Deputy Registrar|
|Job Location||Gauhati – Assam, Kolkata – West Bengal, Mumbai – Maharashtra, Prayagraj – Uttar Pradesh|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Application Type||Offline (By Postal)|
Vacancy Details for NCLT Recruitment 2023
- Joint Registrar: 01.
- Deputy Registrar: 01.
- Assistant Registrar: 03.
- Private Secretary: 01.
Academic Qualification Details for NCLT Recruitment
Applicants must have finished the Academic Qualification like Any Degree from Government approved Universities or institutions.
- Joint Registrar: Degree.
- Deputy Registrar: As per Norms.
- Assistant Registrar: As per Norms.
- Private Secretary: As per Norms.
Age Limit and Relaxation Details
The Candidates should have an Age Limit of a Maximum of 56 years.
- Joint Registrar: Maximum 56 years.
- Deputy Registrar: Maximum 56 years.
- Assistant Registrar: Maximum 56 years.
- Private Secretary: Maximum 56 years.
Selection Procedure Details
NCLT will be decided to select the Candidates through these methods like Interview.
Pay Scale Salary Details
Selected Candidates will get a Basic Pay Scale of Rs.47,600 to 1,15,100/- Per Month.
- Joint Registrar: Rs.1,23,100 to 2,15,900/- Per Month.
- Deputy Registrar: Rs.78,800 to 2,09,200/- Per Month.
- Assistant Registrar: Rs.67,700 to 2,08,700/- Per Month.
- Private Secretary: Rs.47,600 to 1,15,100/- Per Month.
The Secretary, NCLT National Company Law Tribunal, 6th floor, Block No.3, C.G.O.Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003.
NCLT Recruitment Notification Details
|Official Notification link||Click Here|
|Official Application Link||Apply Here|
|Telegram Group Link||Join Now|
How to Apply for NCLT Recruitment 2023
- First, Visit the Official Website of NCLT.
- Fill out the Application form, Review that.
- Pay the fees and click on submit.
- Submit the Application Offline.