NDMC Recruitment 2023: New Delhi Municipal Council(NDMC) has released the new job application for the post are Junior Resident Posts. Candidates who are selected those peoples will be placed in New Delhi. NDMC announced 15 total vacancies. NDMC invites Walk In Interview from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible.
NDMC Recruitment 2023 – 15 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Job seekers apply for this job from 04.01.2023 to 17.01.2023. Check our Latest Govt Jobs 2023 to get more job details.
|Board Name||New Delhi Municipal Council(NDMC)|
|Post Name||Junior Resident|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Application Type||Walk In|
Vacancy Details for NDMC Recruitment 2023
- Junior Resident: 15.
Academic Qualification Details
- Junior Resident: MBBS, BDS.
Age Limit Details
- Junior Resident: Maximum 35 years.
NDMC Recruitment Selection Details
NDMC will select the candidates through the Walk In Interview. Those who are passed the interview are moved to the next level of Document verification.
NDMC Recruitment Pay Scale Details
Selected Candidates will get a Basic Pay Scale of Rs.56,100/- Per Month.
- Junior Resident: Rs.56,100/- Per Month.
Postal Address Detail
Office of the Director (Medical Services), Charak Palika Hospital, Moti Bagh, New DELHI – 110021.
NDMC Recruitment Links
How to Apply for NDMC Recruitment 2023
- Open the Official Website.
- Find the Official Notification pdf file.
- Must Read the and check your eligibility.
- if you are qualified then click the application.
- Fill in your personal details carefully.
- Attach your documents like Qualification, Birth Certificate, Email, Id Proof, etc.
- Then, Submit the Application with all the detail.