NFDC Recruitment 2023: National Film Development Corporation (NFDC) has announced the new job recruitment for 02 vacancies in the Consultant Post. There are totally released Various vacancies in Delhi. NFDC invites Offline Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible. The Selected job-searching Candidates use this job opportunity.
NFDC Recruitment 2023 – 02 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Jobseekers apply for this job from 22.12.2022 to 02.01.2023 Check our Latest Govt Jobs 2023 to get more job details.
|Board Name||National Film Development Corporation (NFDC)|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details for NFDC Recruitment 2023
- Consultant: 27.
Academic Details for NFDC Recruitment 2023
Aspirants should have a Minimum Qualification for is Degree.
- Consultant: Degree.
Age Limit and Relaxation
As per the Govt Notification, The candidate’s age Limit is a maximum of 35 years.
- Consultant: Maximum 35 years.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill vacancies through this method like interview. After completing, these steps candidates will be placed in training in a particular area.
Pay Scale Salary
The Selected Candidates Can get Basic Pay As below,
- Consultant: Rs.60,000/- to Rs.80,000/- per month.
Postal Address Details
The candidates should submit their application before 02.01.2023 to Below Address.
General Manager (PA), Consultant, National Film Development Corporation (NFDC), Discovery of India Building, 6th Floor, Nehru Center, Dr. Annie Besant Road, Worli, Mumbai – 400018.
|SC/ST/ EXSM/ PWD /Women||Nil|
NFDC Recruitment Links
How to Apply for NFDC Recruitment 2023
- Go to the Official Website.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, proof, email id, etc.
- Then fix your Photograph and Signature.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application Through Postal.