NHAI Recruitment 2023 – National Highway Authority of India (NHAI) has announced the new job recruitment for Dy. General Manager (Legal) post. There are totally released 02 vacancies in New Delhi. NHAI invites Online or Offline Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible.
NHAI Recruitment 2023 – 02 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Job seekers apply for this job from 03.01.2023 to 15.01.2023.
|Board Name||National Highway Authority of India (NHAI)|
|Post Name||Dy.General Manager (Legal)|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Application Type||Online or Offline|
Vacancy Details for NHAI Recruitment 2023
- Dy.General Manager (Legal): 02.
Academic Details for NHAI Recruitment 2023
The Candidates completed a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Dy.General Manager (Legal): Bachelor’s Degree.
Age Limit and Relaxation
- Dy.General Manager (Legal): Maximum 56 years.
Selection Procedure Details
As the National Highway Authority of India will decide to fill up Various vacancies through this method like an Interview.
- Document Verification
Pay Scale Details
Dy.General Manager (Legal): Rs.15,600/- to Rs.39,100/- Per Month.
Postal Address to Send Documents for NHAI Recruitment
DGM (HR & Admin)-IA National Highway Authority of India Plot No.G5&6, Sector-10, Dwarka, New Delhi – 110075.
NHAI Application Fees
|General/ OBC||No Fee|
NHAI Recruitment Links
How to Apply for NHAI Recruitment 2023
- Go to the Official Website of National Highway.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, id proof, email id, etc.
- Then attach your Photograph and Signature.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application and finished it.