NHM Kadapa Recruitment 2023 – National Health Mission (NHM) has announced the new job recruitment for Medical Officer Posts. There are totally released 04 vacancies in Kadappa, Proddatur. They invite Walk In Interview Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible.
NHM Kadapa Recruitment 2023 – 04 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Job seekers apply for this job Interview Date: 12.01.2023.
|Board Name||National Health Mission (NHM)|
|Post Name||Medical Officer|
|Job Location||Kadappa, Proddatur|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details for NHM Kadapa Recruitment 2023
- Specialist Doctor (Pediatrics): 02.
- Medical Officer(TeleMedicine Hub): 01.
- Medical Officer (NBSU): 01.
Academic Details for NHM Kadapa Recruitment 2023
The Candidates completed the MBBS, M.D or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Specialist Doctor (Pediatrics): MBBS, MD / DNB / Diploma in Pediatrics.
- Medical Officer(TeleMedicine Hub): MBBS.
- Medical Officer (NBSU): MBBS.
Age Limit and Relaxation
- Specialist Doctor (Pediatrics): Maximum 42 years.
- Medical Officer(TeleMedicine Hub): Maximum 42 years.
- Medical Officer (NBSU): Maximum 42 years.
Selection Procedure Details
The Army will select the candidates through this method like Walk In Interview.
- Walk In Interview
Pay Scale Salary
The Selected Candidates will get a Basic Pay Salary of Rs.53,000/- Per Month.
- Specialist Doctor (Pediatrics): Rs.1,00,000/- Per Month.
- Medical Officer(TeleMedicine Hub): Rs.53,000/- Per Month.
- Medical Officer (NBSU): Rs.53,495/- Per Month.
|OBC/UR/ Ex-Serviceman / Women||Rs. 500/-|
|SC/ST/ EWS / PH||Rs. 500/-|
NHM Kadapa Recruitment Links
How to Apply for NHM Kadapa Recruitment 2023
- Go to the Official Website of NHM Kadapa.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, id proof, email id, etc.
- Then attach your Photograph and Signature.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Submit and Print a copy of the Application.