NHSRC Recruitment 2023 – National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) has announced a job Application for Lead Consultant, Senior Consultant posts. There released Various vacancies in Delhi – New Delhi. They invite Online Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible.
NHSRC Recruitment 2023 – Various Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Job seekers apply for this job from the Start Date of 23.01.2023 to 07.02.2023.
|Board Name||National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)|
|Post Name||Lead Consultant, Senior Consultant|
|Location||Delhi – New Delhi|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
Vacancy Details for NHSRC Recruitment 2023
- Lead Consultant: Various.
- Senior Consultant: Various.
NHSRC Job Academic Details for 2023
The Candidates completed a Degree, MBBS, PG Degree, BDS, or Diploma, BHMS, BAMS, BPT, MD, MPH, from a recognized University. Refer to the BECIL Official notification check.
- Lead Consultant (RCH – Donor Coordination) (RCH, MOH & FW): Post Graduation Degree.
- Senior Consultant – Legal: Degree in LAW, Graduation.
- Senior Consultant – Family Planning: MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, BPT, MD, MPH, MHA, PG Degree, Diploma.
Age Limit Details
- Lead Consultant: Maximum 55 years.
- Senior Consultant – Legal: Maximum 55 years.
- Senior Consultant – Family Planning: Maximum 55 years.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill vacancies through this method like an Interview.
- Document Verification
NHSRC Job Pay Scale Details
- Lead Consultant: Rs.1,30,000/- to Rs.1,70,000/- per month.
- Senior Consultant – Legal: Rs.90,000/- to Rs.1,30,000/- per month.
- Senior Consultant – Family Planning: Rs.90,000/- to Rs.1,50,000/- per month.
|General/UR/ EWS||No Fee|
|SC/ST/ EXSM/ PWD /Women||No Fee|
NHSRC Recruitment Links
|Official Notification pdf||Click Here | Click Here | Click Here|
|Official Application Link||Click Here|
|Telegram Group Link||Join Now|
How to Apply for NHSRC Recruitment 2023
- Go to the Official Website.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Attach Copies of necessary details Documents.
- Submit the Application Online.