NIA Recruitment 2023: National Investigation Agency (NIA) has announced the new job recruitment of Crime Scene Assistant, Explosive Expert Notification for the post. There are totally released 18 vacancies in All over India. They invite Offline (By Postal) Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible. The Selected job-searching Candidates use this job opportunity.
NIA Recruitment 2023 – 18 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Job seekers apply for this job from 09.01.2023 to 09.02.2023. Check our Latest Govt Jobs 2023 to get more job details.
|Board Name||National Investigation Agency (NIA)|
|Post Name||Crime Scene Assistant, Explosive Expert|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Application Type||Offline (By Postal)|
Vacancy Details for NIA Recruitment 2023
- Explosive Expert: 02.
- Cyder Forensic Examiner: 10.
- Finger Print Expert: 01.
- Crime Scene Assistant: 05.
Academic Qualification Details
Candidates should have completed Any Degree, Master’s Degree, or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Explosive Expert: B.Sc, Master’s Degree in Chemistry, M.Sc.
- Cyder Forensic Examiner: Degree in Engineering, Technology, Computer Engineering, Masters Degree.
- Finger Print Expert: B.Sc in Chemistry, Degree, M.Sc in Forensic Science.
- Crime Scene Assistant: Master’s Degree in BIO – Technology, Analytical Chemistry, Physics, Forensic Science.
Age Limit Details
- Explosive Expert: Maximum 56 years.
- Cyder Forensic Examiner: Maximum 56 years.
- Finger Print Expert: As per Norms.
- Crime Scene Assistant: As per Norms.
NIA will select the candidates through the Interview.
Pay Scale Details
- Explosive Expert: Rs.56,100 to 1,77,500/- per month.
- Cyder Forensic Examiner: Rs.56,100 to 1,77,500/- per month.
- Finger Print Expert: Rs.56,100 to 1,77,500/- per month.
- Crime Scene Assistant: Rs.44,900 to 1,42,400/- per month.
NIA Recruitment Links
How to Apply for NIA Recruitment 2023
- Visit the Official Website at http://www.nia.gov.in/.
- Search the Official Notification for NIA Candidates Read the and check your eligibility.
- if you are Eligible then click the application.
- Fill in your personal details carefully.
- Attach your documents like Qualification, Birth Certificate, Email, Id Proof, etc.
- Pay the Application Fee correctly.
- Then, Submit the Application with all the detail.
- Finish the Application and Take the Print out.