NIE Chennai Recruitment 2023 – National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) has announced the new job recruitment for 02 vacancies in Project Technician-III Posts. NIE invites Walk-in Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible.
NIE Chennai Recruitment 2023 – 02 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Job seekers attend the interview on 24.01.2023.
|Board Name||National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE)|
|Post Name||Project Technician-III|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details for NIE Chennai Recruitment 2023
- Project Technician-III: 02.
Academic Details for NIE Chennai Recruitment 2023
The Candidates completed a Diploma in Psychology or Social Work Social Science or Social Science or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Project Technician-III: Diploma in Psychology or Social Work Social Science or Social Science (With 2 years Exp).
NIE Chennai Recruitment Age Limit
- Project Technician-III: Maximum 30 years.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill vacancies through this method like an Interview.
Pay Scale Details
The Candidates will get the Basic Pay Salary of Rs.25,000 per month.
- Project Technician-III: Rs.25,000/- per month.
- For All Categories: No Fee
Walk-in Address Details
ICMR-National Institute of Epidemiology,
Second Main Road,
NIE Recruitment Links
How to Apply for NIE Chennai Recruitment 2023
- Go to the Official Website.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application while attending the interview.