NIE Chennai Recruitment 2021 – National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) has announced the new job recruitment 04 vacancies in Consultant Posts. NIE invites the Online Application from the Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible. Under the category of Chennai. The Selected job searching Candidates use this job opportunity.
NIE Chennai Recruitment 2021 – 04 Posts
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and the Application and Notification details. Job seekers apply for this job from 24.09.2021 to 13.10.2021. Check our Latest Govt Jobs 2021 to get more job details.
|Board Name||National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE)|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
Vacancy Details for NIE Chennai Recruitment 2021
- Consultant – I: 02
- Consultant – II: 02
Academic Details for NIE Chennai Recruitment 2021
The Candidates completed a Graduate Degree in Doctor of Medicine/ Diplomate in National Board (Epidemiology) or Master Degree or Ph.D. or equivalent from a Junior Associate Notification recognized University.
- Consultant – I: Graduate Degree in Doctor of Medicine/ Diplomate in National Board (Epidemiology) or Master Degree or Ph.D.
- Consultant – II: Graduate Degree in Doctor of Medicine/ Diplomate in National Board (Epidemiology) or Master Degree or Ph.D.
NIE Chennai Recruitment Age Limit
National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) Job Age Limit is a maximum of 70 years.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill up Various vacancies through this method like an Interview.
Pay Scale Details
The Candidates will get the Basic Pay Salary with Pay band: Rs.1,50,000 per month.
- Consultant – I: 1,25,000 Per Month.
- Consultant – II: 1,50,000 Per Month.
Email Address Details
Candidates apply through Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For All Categories: No Fee
NIE Recruitment Links
How to Apply for NIE Recruitment 2021
- Go to the Official Website http://www.nie.gov.in.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Download the pdf file and carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Before Submit Check your details twice.
- Send the Application via Email.