NIEPMD Chennai Recruitment 2023 – National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities (NIEPMD) has announced the new job recruitment for Director posts. There are totally released 02 vacancies in Chennai. NIEPMD Chennai invites Offline By Postal Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible.
NIEPMD Chennai Recruitment 2023 – 02 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Job seekers apply for this job from 05.01.2023 to 27.01.2023.
|Board Name||National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities (NIEPMD)|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Application Type||Offline By Postal|
Vacancy Details for NIEPMD Chennai Recruitment 2023
- Director (Consultant): 01.
Academic Details for NIEPMD Chennai Recruitment 2023
Aspirants should have the Qualification Post Graduate Degree in any field or Physiotherapy or Occupational Therapy with 10 years of experience in a related field from a recognized University/ Institution.
- Director (Consultant): PG degree in any field or Physiotherapy or Occupational Therapy.
Age Limit and Relaxation
- Director (Consultant): Maximum 50 years.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill up Various vacancies through this method like a Written Exam, Interview.
- Written Exam
Pay Scale Salary
The Selected Candidates will get a Salary of Rs.80,000 per month.
- Director (Consultant): Rs.80,000 per month.
- UR/OBC: Rs.500/-
- SC/ST/PWD: No Fee.
Postal Address Details
National Institute for Empowerment of Persons With Multiple Disabilities,
East Coast Road,
Kovalam (P.O), Chennai-603112,
NIEPMD Chennai Recruitment Links
How to Apply for NIEPMD Chennai Recruitment 2023
- Go to the Official Website.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Fill in the Application Form details.
- Attach your Passport size Photo and Sign.
- Finally, Submit the Application while attending the postal.