NIEPVD Chennai Recruitment 2021 – National Institute for the Empowerment of Persons with Visual Disabilities (NIEPVD) has announced the new job recruitment – Multi Skilled Worker posts. The selected candidates will be placed in Chennai. They invite the Online Application from the Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible.
NIEPVD Chennai Recruitment 2021 – 01 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and the Application and Notification details. Jobseekers attend the Walk-in-Interview from 18.11.2021.
|Board Name||National Institute for the Empowerment of Persons with Visual Disabilities (NIEPVD)|
|Post Name||Multi-Skilled Worker|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
Vacancy Details for NIEPVD Recruitment 2021
- Multi Skilled Worker: 01.
NIEPVD Chennai Recruitment Academic Details for 2021
The Candidates completed a 10th Pass from a recognized University. Candidates must have a minimum of 01 year of experience.
- Multi Skilled Worker: 10th Pass.
Age Limit Details
- Multi Skilled Worker: Maximum 40 years.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill up Various vacancies through this method like an Interview.
- Academic Qualifications
NIEPVD Recruitment Pay Scale Details
- Multi Skilled Worker: Rs.13,230/- Per month.
Walk in Address Details
- NIEPVD – Regional Center, 522, Trunk Road, Poonamalle, Chennai – 600056.
- Walk in Date: 18.11.2021 at 10AM.
NIEPVD Chennai Recruitment Links
How to Apply for NIEPVD Chennai Recruitment 2021
- Go to the Official Website.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Download the pdf file and carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, id proof, email id, and etc.
- Then fix your Photograph and Signature.
- Degree mark sheet, application signed into the photocopies.
- Before Submit Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application and finished it.