NII Recruitment 2023 – National Institute of Immunology (NII) has announced the new job recruitment for the Senior Research Fellow posts. There are released 01 vacancy in New Delhi. They invite Online (By Email) Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible. The Selected job-searching Candidates use this job opportunity.
NII Recruitment 2023 – 01 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Job seekers apply for this job from 27.01.2023 to 09.02.2023. Check our Latest Govt Jobs 2023 to get more job details.
|Board Name||National Institute of Immunology (NII)|
|Post Name||Senior Research Fellow|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Application Type||Online (By Email)|
NII Recruitment Vacancy Details 2023
- Senior Research Fellow: 01.
NII Recruitment Academic Qualification Details
NII Recruitment Candidates should have completed an M.Sc Degree, ME/M.Tech from a recognized University.
- Senior Research Fellow: M.Sc Degree, ME/M.Tech.
Age Limit Details
Age Limits are varied for different posts Age Limit is Not mentioned, refer to Advertisements and Government websites for more details.
- Senior Research Fellow: Not mentioned, refer to Advertisements.
Pay Scale Salary Details
The Selected Candidates will get the Basic Pay Salary with a Pay band of Rs.35,000/- per month.
- Senior Research Fellow: Rs.35,000/- per month.
NII will select the candidates through the Interview. Those who are passed both examinations are moved to the next level of Document verification.
Mode of Payment: Demand Draft.
NII Recruitment Links
|Official Notification Link||Click Here|
|Apply Application Link||Apply Here|
|Telegram Group Link||Join Now|
How to Apply for NII Recruitment 2023
- Visit the Official Website.
- The application fills in and sends the given link.
- Candidates Read and check their eligibility.
- if you are Eligible then click the application.
- Fill in your details carefully.
- Attach your documents like Qualification, Birth Certificate, Email, Id Proof, etc.
- Submit your Application while attending the Interview.