NIIST Recruitment 2023: National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science & Technology (NIIST) has announced the new job recruitment for Project Assistant, Project Associate Post. There are totally released 02 vacancies in Kerala. NIIST invites Walk In Interview from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible. The Selected job-searching Candidates use this job opportunity.
NIIST Recruitment 2023 – 02 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Job seekers apply for this job Interview Date:12.01.2023 Check our Latest Govt Jobs 2023 to get more job details.
|Board Name||National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science & Technology (NIIST)|
|Post Name||Project Assistant, Project Associate|
|Job Location||Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala|
|Job Category||Kerala Govt Jobs|
|Application Type||Walk in|
|Interview Date||11.01.2023 and 12.01.2023|
Vacancy Details for NIIST Recruitment 2023
- Project Associate– I: 01.
- Project Assistant: 01.
Academic Details for NIIST Recruitment 2023
Aspirants should have a Minimum Qualification for is Diploma in Mechanical / Metallurgical Engineering, B.E or B.Tech, Master’s Degree from any of the recognized University or Boards.
- Project Associate– I: B.E / B.Tech, Master’s Degree.
- Project Assistant: Diploma in Mechanical / Metallurgical Engineering.
Age Limit and Relaxation
As per the NIIST Notification, The candidate’s age Limit is a maximum of 35 years.
- Project Associate– I: Maximum 35 years.
- Project Assistant: Maximum 50 years.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill vacancies through this method like interview. After completing, these steps candidates will be placed in training in a particular area.
Pay Scale Salary
The Selected Candidates Can get Basic Pay As below,
- Project Associate– I: Rs.20,000 – 31,000/- per month.
- Project Assistant: Rs.20,000 – 31,000/- per month.
Walk In Address Details
The candidates can appear for Walk in Interview along with the required documents as mentioned date 12.01.2023.
CSIR-NIIST, Pappanamcode, Thiruvananthapuram-695019.
|SC/ST/ EXSM/ PWD /Women||Nil|
NIIST Recruitment Links
How to Apply for NIIST Recruitment 2023
- Go to the Official Website.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, proof, email id, etc.
- Then fix your Photograph and Signature.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application Through Postal.