NIMR Recruitment 2023 – National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) has announced the new job recruitment for Multi Tasking Staff vacancies. There are totally released 01 Vacancies. They invite Walk-in Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible.
NIMR Recruitment 2023 – 01 Posts
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Degree Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Job seekers are able to attend the Walk-in on 03.02.2023. Check our Latest Govt Jobs 2023 to get more job details in TamilGuide.in.
|Board Name||National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR)|
|Post Name||Multi Tasking Staff|
|Job Location||Delhi, New Delhi|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
Vacancy Details for NIMR Recruitment 2023
- Multi-Tasking Staff: 01.
Academic Details for NIMR Recruitment 2023
The Candidates completed the 10th Pass or equivalent from recognized Boards / Institutions.
- Multi Tasking Staff: 10th Pass.
Age Limit Details
NIMR General and Unreserved Candidates should be up to 25 years.
- Multi Tasking Staff: Maximum 25 years.
NIMR Job Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide on NIMR to fill up Various vacancies through this method like Certification Verification, and Direct Interview.
Pay Scale Details
The Selected Tradesman Mate Candidates will get the Basic Pay Salary with a pay band of Rs.16,500/- per month.
- Multi Tasking Staff: Rs.16,500/- per month.
The Candidates Should Apply for Walk-in Mode Application Fees.
|For All Posts||Nil|
Walk-in Address Details
ICMR – National Institute of Malaria Research, Sector-8, Dwarka, New Delhi- 110077.
NIMR Recruitment Links
|Official Notification pdf||Click Here|
|Official Application Link||Click Here|
|Telegram Group Link||Join Now|
How to Apply for NIMR Recruitment 2023
- Go to the Official Website of NIMR.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, proof, email id, etc.
- Then attach your Photograph and Signature.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application and finished it.