NIOH Recruitment 2023 – National Institute of Occupational Health (NIOH) has announced the new job recruitment for 06 vacancies in Project Technician Posts. NIOH invites Walk-in Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible.
NIOH Chennai Recruitment 2023 – 06 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Job seekers attend the interview on 01.02.2023.
|Board Name||National Institute of Occupational Health (NIOH)|
|Post Name||Project Technician|
|Job Location||Ahmedabad – Gujarat|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details for NIOH Recruitment 2023
- Project Technician-III (Laboratory Technician): 02.
- Project Technician-III: 02.
- Project Technician-II: 02.
Academic Details for NIOH Recruitment 2023
The Candidates completed a 10th pass, 12th pass, Diploma, DMLT, MLT Degree, B.Sc or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Project Technician-III (Laboratory Technician): 12th pass, Diploma, DMLT, MLT Degree, B.Sc
- Project Technician-III: 12th pass, Diploma, DMLT, MLT Degree, B.Sc.
- Project Technician-II: 10th pass,12th pass, B.Sc.
NIOH Chennai Recruitment Age Limit
- Project Technician-III (Laboratory Technician): Maximum 30 years.
- Project Technician-III: Maximum 30 years.
- Project Technician-II: Maximum 28 years.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill vacancies through this method like an Interview.
Pay Scale Details
The Candidates will get the Basic Pay Salary of Rs.17,000 per month.
- Project Technician-III (Laboratory Technician): Rs.18,000/- per month.
- Project Technician-III: Rs.18,000/- per month.
- Project Technician-II: Rs.17,000/- per month.
- For All Categories: No Fee
Walk-in Address Details
ICMR-National Institute of Occupational Health, Ahmedabad.
NIOH Recruitment Links
|Official Notification Link||Click Here|
|Telegram Group Link||Join Now|
How to Apply for NIOH Recruitment 2023
- Go to the Official Website.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application while attending the interview.