NIT Silchar Recruitment 2023 – National Institute of Technology Silchar (NIT Silchar) has announced the new job Recruitment for Junior Research Fellow posts. There released 01 vacancy in invites for the Online (By Email) Application from the Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible.
NIT Silchar Recruitment 2023 – 01 Posts
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Job seekers apply for this job from 26.01.2023 to 07.02.2023.
|Board Name||National Institute of Technology Silchar (NIT Silchar)|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Job Location||Silchar – Assam|
|Job Category||Assam Government Jobs|
|Application Type||Online By E-mail|
Vacancy Details for NIT Silchar Recruitment 2023
- Junior Research Fellow: 01.
NIT Silchar Recruitment Academic Details for 2023
The Candidates must have completed an M.E/ MTech in Thermal Engineering from an accredited university.
- Junior Research Fellow: M.E / M.Tech in Thermal Engineering.
Age Limit and Relaxation
- Junior Research Fellow: Maximum 31 years.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill up Various vacancies through this method of Interview.
NIT Silchar Pay Scale Details
The Selected Candidates will get a Basic Pay Salary of Rs.25,000/- to 31,000/- per month.
- Junior Research Fellow: Rs.25,000/- to 31,000/- per month.
NIT Silchar Application Fees
- Junior Research Fellow: No Fee.
NIT Silchar Recruitment Links
|Official Notification and Application Link||Click Here|
|Telegram Group Link||Join Now|
How to Apply for NIT Silchar Recruitment 2023
- Go to the Official Website.
- Refer to the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, id proof, email id, etc.
- Then fix your Photograph and Signature.
- Attach and Scan the Degree mark sheet, and application signed into the photocopies.
- Finally, Submit the Application.