NIT Trichy Recruitment 2022 – National Institute of Technology Tiruchirapalli Tamil Nadu Government has announced the new job Recruitment Junior Research Fellow posts. There are released 01 vacancies in invites for the Online Application from the Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible.
NIT Trichy Recruitment 2022 – 01 Posts
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Jobseekers apply for this job from 23.06.2022 to 13.07.2022.
|Board Name||National Institute of Technology (NIT)|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Job Category||Tamil Nadu Government Jobs|
Vacancy Details for NIT Trichy Recruitment 2022
- Junior Research Fellow: 01
NIT Trichy Recruitment Academic Details for 2022
The Candidates must have completed a Bachelor’s Degree in M.E or M.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering or RF and Microwave Engineering or Antenna Design with Valid GATE scores from an accredited university.
- Junior Research Fellow: Bachelor’s Degree in M.E or M.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering or RF and Microwave Engineering or Antenna Design with Valid GATE scores.
Age Limit and Relaxation
- Junior Research Fellow: Not Mentioned.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill up Various vacancies through this method of Interview.
NIT Trichy Pay Scale Details
The Selected Candidates will get a Basic Pay Salary of Rs.25,000 to Rs.30,000 per month.
- Junior Research Fellow: Rs.25,000 to Rs.30,000 per month.
NIT Trichy Application Fees
- Junior Research Fellow: No Fee.
NIT Trichy Recruitment Links
How to Apply for NIT Trichy Recruitment 2022
- Go to the Official Website.
- Refer to the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, id proof, email id, and etc.
- Then fix your Photograph and Signature.
- Attach and Scan Degree mark sheet, application signed into the photocopies.
- Finally, Submit the Application.