NIT Trichy Recruitment 2023: National Institute Of Technology (NIT) has announced the new job recruitment for 02 vacancies in the Junior Research Fellow, and Senior Research Fellow Post. There are totally released 01 in Trichy. NIT invites Offline Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible. The Selected job-searching Candidates use this job opportunity.
NIT Trichy Recruitment 2023 – 02 Posts
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Jobseekers apply for this job from 23.12.2022 to 16.01.2023 Check our Latest Govt Jobs in 2023 to get more job details.
|Board Name||National Institute of Technology (NIIT)|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow, Senior Research Fellow|
|Job Category||TN Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details for NIT Trichy Recruitment 2023
- Junior Research Fellow: 01.
- Senior Research Fellow: 01.
Academic Details for NIT Trichy Recruitment 2023
The Candidates must have completed an M.E/ MTech from an accredited university.
- Junior Research Fellow: M.E / MTech.
- Senior Research Fellow: M.E / MTech.
Age Limit and Relaxation
As per the Govt Notification, The candidate’s age Limit is Not Mentioned.
- Junior Research Fellow, SRF: Not Mentioned.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill vacancies through this method like Interview. After completing, these steps candidates will be placed in training in a particular area.
Pay Scale Details
The Selected Candidates will get a Basic Pay Salary of Rs.25,000 – 35,000/- per month.
- Junior Research Fellow: Rs.25,000/- per month.
- Senior Research Fellow: Rs.25,000/- per month.
|SC/ST/ EXSM/ PWD /Women||Nil|
Postal Address Details
Dr. M.Umapathy, Professor, Department of Instrumentation and Control Engineering, National Institute Of Technology, Tiruchirappalli – 620015.
NIT Trichy Recruitment Links
How to Apply for NIT Trichy Recruitment 2022
- Go to the Official Website.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, proof, email id, etc.
- Then fix your Photograph and Signature.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application through Postal.