NIT Trichy Recruitment 2023 – National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli has announced the new job Recruitment Junior Research Fellow posts. There are released 01 vacancies in invites for the Online Application from the Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible.
NIT Trichy Recruitment 2023 – 01 Posts
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Jobseekers apply for this job Last Date: 08.03.2023.
|Board Name||National Institute of Technology (NIT)|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Job Category||Tamil Nadu Government Jobs|
|Application Type||Postal & Email|
Vacancy Details for NIT Trichy Recruitment 2022
- Junior Research Fellow: 01.
NIT Trichy Recruitment Academic Details for 2022
The Candidates must have completed a M.E or M.Tech from an accredited university.
- Junior Research Fellow: M.E or M.Tech.
Age Limit and Relaxation
- Junior Research Fellow: Not Mentioned.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill up Various vacancies through this method of Interview.
NIT Trichy Pay Scale Details
The Selected Candidates will get a Basic Pay Salary of Rs.31,000/- to Rs.35,000/- per month.
- Junior Research Fellow: Rs.31,000/- to Rs.35,000/- per month.
NIT Trichy Application Fees
- Junior Research Fellow: No Fee.
E-mail & Postal Address
Dr. R. Anand, Associate Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli-620015, Tamil Nadu. Email ID: email@example.com.
NIT Trichy Recruitment Links
|Official Notification Link||Click Here|
|Official Application Link||Click Here|
|Telegram Group Link||Join Now|
How to Apply for NIT Trichy Recruitment 2022
- Go to the Official Website.
- Refer to the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, id proof, email id, and etc.
- Then fix your Photograph and Signature.
- Attach and Scan Degree mark sheet, application signed into the photocopies.
- Finally, Submit the Application through Email and Postal.