NIT Trichy Recruitment 2023 – National Institute of Technology Tiruchirapalli (NIT) has announced the new job Recruitment for Project Assistant posts. There are released 01 vacancy in Tiruchirapalli. NIT invites Offline (By Postal) Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible.
NIT Trichy Recruitment 2023 – 01 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Job seekers apply for this job from 03.01.2023 to 18.01.2023.
|Board Name||National Institute of Technology (NIT)|
|Post Name||Project Assistant|
|Job Category||TN Govt Jobs|
|Application Type||Offline (By Postal)|
Vacancy Details for NIT Trichy Recruitment 2023
- Project Assistant: 01.
NIT Trichy Recruitment Academic Details for 2023
The Candidates must have completed a B.Sc / M.Sc in Microbiology or B.Tech in Biotechnology or M.Tech in Biotechnology / Chemical / Environmental Engineering from an accredited university.
- Project Assistant: B.Sc / M.Sc in Microbiology, B.Tech / M.Tech in Biotechnology / Chemical / Environmental Engineering.
Age Limit and Relaxation
- Project Assistant: Not Mentioned.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill up Various vacancies through this method of Interview.
- Written Exam
NIT Trichy Pay Scale Details
The Selected Candidates will get a Basic Pay Salary of Rs.20,000/- per month.
- Project Assistant: Rs.20,000 + HRA per month.
- Project Assistant: No Fee.
Postal Address Details
|Dr. Swaminathan, Assistant Professor, Department of Chemical Engineering, NIT, Tiruchirappalli – 620015.|
Email Id: email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org
NIT Trichy Recruitment Links
How to Apply for NIT Trichy Recruitment 2023
- Go to the Official Website.
- Refer to the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, id proof, email id, etc.
- Then fix your Photograph and Signature.
- Attach the Degree mark sheet, application signed into the photocopies.
- Finally, Submit the Application above Postal Address.